When you are creating an account please check whether you have filled out all required fields (marked with *).
If it still doesn't work please check the following fields:
- Your (expected) date of graduation has to be filled in.
- Your ´home university´ can be where you have studied even if this is a long time ago.
- Birthday needs to have double digits, so 15/02/1977
- Password, minimum of 8 characters in length.
- Phone number, don't use any symbols, it can only be numeric. For example: +31 30 253 4400 won't be accepted; you should use 0031302534400
- Date of graduation, if you are a graduate you still have to fill out a date.
- Try using a different web browser (Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla i.e.) to create an account.
- Delete the cookies from your history.
- Please also check if there are no ‘hidden spaces’ behind the words in every field. Sometimes when you copy paste something you accidentally copy a space with it as well.
Also, in case it states the error that ‘the e-mail address already exists to another user’ it means you have already registered and you can log in with your password in the lower box on the same registration page which says ‘log in as an existing user’. If you don’t remember your password, you can make a new password by clicking on the link ‘forgot password’
If it still doesn't work you can contact Utrecht Summer School.