- Valid passport (an ID card is not valid unless you are an EU citizen)
- Travel insurance which covers medical costs, liability, accidents and expatriation to your home country in case of emergencies
- Cash money for your first meals / drinks (€ 100 should do). Please note that it is easier to pay with card in the Netherlands and you are not able to pay with cash for the public transportation.
- A converter for European plugs
- Towels (not provided by Utrecht Summer school)
What should I bring with me?
Have more questions? Submit a request