What should I bring with me?

  • Valid passport (an ID card is not valid unless you are an EU citizen)
  • Travel insurance which covers medical costs, liability, accidents and expatriation to your home country in case of emergencies
  • Cash money for your first meals, drinks and transportation (€ 100 should do)
  • A converter for European plugs
  • Towels (not provided by Utrecht Summer school)
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.