Can another person or institution pay my fee by wire transfer?

The Utrecht Summer School does not directly send invoices or any other documents to paying institutions. You can, however, change the address on your invoice to show the paying institution.

When you click on ‘my courses’ in your personal account, you can select 'generate invoice'. It leads you to a page where you can change the invoice address to the address of your paying institution. After that, you can download the invoice and send it to your paying institution.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.