- What happens if the course(s) I want to take are cancelled?
- Until when can I apply for a course?
- I cannot register on the website.
- I have been accepted for a course, what to do now?
- I applied for a course, when will I receive more information?
- How does the online application procedure work?
- Can I stay for an extra night?
- Will all students that attend the same course be housed together?
- Where is the Summer School accommodation located?
- Where do I stay?
- Where can I pick up my keys?
- When do I have to leave my room?
About Utrecht and the Netherlands
- Where can I find more information about the Dutch education system?
- What language do people in the Netherlands speak?
- What is the weather like in the Netherlands / Utrecht?
- What is the currency in the Netherlands?
- What are the voltage requirements in the Netherlands?
- Is Utrecht a safe city?
About Utrecht Summer School
- Who can attend Utrecht Summer School?
- When was the Utrecht Summer School founded?
- What is the minimum age for Summer School participants?
- What is the average age of summer School participants?
- What does the press say about Utrecht Summer School?
- How much does participating in the Summer School cost?
- What kind of activities will be organised during the summer?
- Are there separate social programmes for each course?
- Do I need to buy tickets to join social activities?
- How can I buy tickets for the social programme?
- If I bought a ticket for a social activity but I cannot participate, can I give my ticket to a fellow student?
- If I bought a ticket for a social activity but I cannot participate, can I get a refund?
- Can another person or institution pay my fee by wire transfer?
- Can you send me a confirmation of payment?
- Where can I find the bank account number of Utrecht Summer School?
- What information should I include if I make a wire transfer?
- I have transferred the money, but the status of my application is still 'not paid', what should I do?
- How can I receive a combination discount?
During your stay at Utrecht Summer School
- Where can I go with questions during the summer school?
- What should I do in case of emergency?
- What is the average cost of living in the Netherlands?
- I would like to see a doctor, how can I arrange that?
- Do you offer computer facilities?
- Can I use the library facilities?
- Where will the summer course take place?
- Where can I find the course programme?
- When will I receive the course materials?
- Is there a final exam?
- How many courses can I take during the summer?
- How many contact hours does the course have?
Before you leave
- When can I arrive at the campus?
- What should I bring with me?
- What is the nearest airport to Utrecht?
- What contact information can I give to my family / friends?
- Does Utrecht Summer School arrange airport pick-up?
- Do I need to speak Dutch?