- What happens if the course(s) I want to take are cancelled?
- Until when can I apply for a course?
- I cannot register on the website.
- I have been accepted for a course, what to do now?
- I applied for a course, when will I receive more information?
- How does the online application procedure work? See all 11 articles
About Utrecht and the Netherlands
- Where can I find more information about the Dutch education system?
- What language do people in the Netherlands speak?
- What is the weather like in the Netherlands / Utrecht?
- What is the currency in the Netherlands?
- What are the voltage requirements in the Netherlands?
- Is Utrecht a safe city? See all 9 articles
About Utrecht Summer School
- Who can attend Utrecht Summer School?
- When was the Utrecht Summer School founded?
- What is the minimum age for Summer School participants?
- What is the average age of summer School participants?
- What does the press say about Utrecht Summer School?
- How much does participating in the Summer School cost? See all 9 articles
- What kind of activities will be organised during the summer?
- Are there separate social programmes for each course?
- Do I need to buy tickets to join social activities?
- How can I buy tickets for the social programme?
- If I bought a ticket for a social activity but I cannot participate, can I give my ticket to a fellow student?
- If I bought a ticket for a social activity but I cannot participate, can I get a refund?
- Can another person or institution pay my fee by wire transfer?
- Can you send me a confirmation of payment?
- Where can I find the bank account number of Utrecht Summer School?
- What information should I include if I make a wire transfer?
- I have transferred the money, but the status of my application is still 'not paid', what should I do?
- How can I receive a combination discount? See all 11 articles